Due to COVID-19, we have implemented the following protocols for the well-being of all of our guests and staff:
- Pre-payment and advanced reservations are a requirement. You may book your round of golf online by booking your tee time via this website.
- The Golf Shop and Traditions Cafe will be closed upon your arrival. Please bring any water, juice, or snacks along with you. No water or ice available. No alcoholic beverages are allowed.
- A face mask must be worn at all times around clubhouse and when in proximity of others, failure to do so may result in you being asked to leave the facility.
- The Resort course is currently the only course open. Tee times will be available from 6:00am-2:00pm and last golf car must be in by 6:00pm. The Legend course is currently closed.
- The driving Range is available for warm up only (no practice access) Please arrive no more than 30 minutes prior to your tee time.
- Please maintain a social distance of at least 6’ from others at all times, and not in groups of 10 or more persons.
- Club service and bag drop service will be unavailable unless special assistance is required.
- No rental golf equipment is currently available.
- Bunker rakes and ball washers have been removed from the course, and we ask that you leave the flag sticks in the hole when putting as the bottom of the cup has been raised.
- Any ball hit out of bounds adjacent to a private home is a “lost ball” and may not be recovered. Any person crossing the property line of a private home will be subject to eviction from the course, and barred from future play on the course during the duration of the local emergency.
- Your golf car has been sanitized and is for your exclusive useand when the round is over, please remove all personal items and trash from your golf cart and return the cart for washing and disinfecting by the staff.
Thank you for your support and adherence to these protocols, your assistance will help us to offer a healthy and safe experience for all.