DESERT RESIDENT LOYALTY CARD
This card is available to Coachella Valley Residents and provides the following benefits: Discounted golf rates, and enrollment in the Desert Resident Loyalty program.
2021 / 2022 DESERT RESIDENT LOYALTY CLUB
Each time you play between October 1, 2021 and May 31, 2022, declare your Desert Resident Loyalty status at check-in to EARN BACK 5% of your qualifying green fee spend. THE MORE YOU PLAY, THE MORE YOU EARN.
CASH IT IN! spend your rewards points by May 31, 2022, on merchandise in the golf shop, or food and beverage in the Traditions Cafe!
GUESTS bring up to three guests at a discounted rate.
2020 / 2021 DESERT RESIDENT LOYALTY CLUB RATES
View your rates by clicking the button below, and then select 'Coachella Valley Resident.'
* Seniors are considered 60+ years of age and rates are only available before 7:30am and after 11:30am. Additional access may be granted during the season at discretion of course.
WHAT DEFINES RESIDENCY?
Residency is determined by a person’s primary residence according to the California Vehicle Code, section 12505. Coachella Valley is –Palm Springs- Cathedral City-
Rancho Mirage- Palm Desert- Indian Wells- La Quinta- Indio and all points between. Acceptable proof of residency includes one of the following:
- Valid California Drivers License (not an ID card) that shows an address located in the Coachella Valley
- Car Registration that shows an address in the Coachella Valley with name matching (any) state issued photo ID
- Resident Card issued by a city in the Coachella Valley (La Quinta, Indian Wells, Palm Desert, Palm Springs)
- Current Property Tax Bill with Coachella Valley address*
- Utility Bill with Coachella Valley Address with name matching (any) state issued photo ID (Southern California Edison, Imperial Irrigation District, Southern California Gas Co., Coachella Valley Water District, or Desert Water Agency)
*This program is not intended for timeshares, temporary renters or lease holders.